Priority Booking is now open.
Purchase access to priority booking for just £15, or, with access to priority booking, special events and ticket discounts, why not become a member for £50. Find out more
Public on-sale: Tuesday 7 December, 11am.
Omigod you guys, meet fashion merchandising major Elle Woods and her college sweetheart Warner Huntington III. Popular, stylish, they have the perfect relationship. That is until Warner heads to Harvard Law School and decides that he needs a more 'serious' kind of girlfriend.
Dumped, Elle embarks on a drastic plan to win him back. But, on the way, she discovers that there's more to love - and definitely Elle Woods - than meets the eye. Directed by Lucy Moss, co-writer and co-director of the smash-hit musical SIX, it's time to bend and snap, people!
Presented by arrangement with MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL
Guidelines for Parents and Teachers
This stage musical is based on the film (which has a BBFC rating of 12). It includes moderate language and some sexual references. This is therefore more suitable for ages 12+. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of the show for their child. In any event, children under the age of 4 will not be admitted to the venue.
- Pippa Ailion CDG & Natalie Gallacher CDG for Pippa Ailion Casting – Casting Director
- Cat Beveridge – Musical Supervisor
- Shanaé Chisholm – Casting Assistant
- Tony Gayle – Sound Designer
- Barbara Houseman – Voice and Text & Season Associate Director
- Ellen Kane – Choreographer
- Ingrid Mackinnon – Season Associate: Intimacy Support
- Lucy Moss – Director