As a courtesy to each other and to help us provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone at our outdoor, uncovered theatre, please:
- be mindful of others and their space, where possible, particularly when moving around the theatre;
- remember that the government continues to advise the wearing of face coverings in crowded spaces, especially where you come into contact with people you do not usually meet;
- bring a contactless payment card, as our theatre is cashless;
- familiarise yourself and comply with any Government guidelines ahead of your visit; and
- do not attend the theatre if you develop one of the main COVID-19 symptoms as denoted by the NHS and you also:
• have a high temperature; or
• do not feel well enough to go to work or do your normal activities.
- maintain our programme of enhanced cleaning;
- make hand sanitiser available throughout the theatre;
- operate as a cashless venue; and
- provide SMS ticketing for those who have a mobile phone registered on their Open Air Theatre account.
Notwithstanding this, we cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19 in its entirety. Therefore, if you feel uncomfortable with the risks associated with COVID-19 or cannot comply with the measures in place, please do not purchase tickets or attend the theatre.