By Arthur Miller
I know you're no worse than most men but I thought you were better. I never saw you as a man. I saw you as my father
All My Sons established Arthur Miller as one of the greatest playwrights of the 20th Century.
Set on an idyllic summer's day in Joe and Kate Keller’s backyard, thoughts turn to their youngest son who was missing in action in WWII. Yet as they remember, a visitor arrives to reveal a secret - a secret which is to strike at the heart of the Kellers’ family life.
Read reviewsShow all reviews
- Director – Timothy Sheader
- Set and Costume Designer – Lizzie Clachan
- Composer – Nick Powell
- Movement Director – Niamh Dowling
- Lighting Designer – Guy Hoare
- Sound Designer – Ian Dickinson for Autograph
- Casting Director – Sarah Bird CDG
- Season Associate Director – Barbara Houseman
- Assistant Director – Fiona Dunn
- Dialect Coach – Majella Hurley