If you are 18 – 25, BREEZE membership at the Open Air Theatre gives you access to the perfect summers’ evening - £10 tickets for you and a friend, as well as discounts at our bar and The Grill. Join for £10 and enjoy membership until your 26th birthday.
Breeze benefits: Become a BREEZE Member and enjoy the following benefits until your 26th birthday:
- Two £10 Band B tickets for main-house productions *
- 20% discount at our bar and The Grill**
- E-mail updates with information on the latest benefits and discounts
2020 SeasonBREEZE tickets are available for the following performances:
101 Dalmatians: Saturday 15 – Tuesday 25 May
Romeo and Juliet: Saturday 27 June – Thursday 2 July
Carousel: Friday 31 July – Wednesday 5 August
To access these tickets you will need to have an active OAT BREEZE Membership.
Evita Barbican Theatre
BREEZE tickets are available for the following performances:
Evita: Saturday 27 June – Monday 6 July
To access these tickets you will need to have an active OAT BREEZE Membership. Once your membership is confirmed you will be contacted with a code to quote to the Barbican box office when booking your tickets.
How to book your tickets
- Log in to your account
- Make sure your Date of Birth is included in your account details - your discount will not work without it
- Visit our What's On page to choose your production
- Select the production, ensuring you are booking tickets for the dates above
- Select your seats from price band B and click the continue button
- Select the BREEZE Member ticket type from the drop down menu, then click the continue button
- Your discount will be applied on the next page
*Please book at least 2 days ahead of the performance date. Subject to availability and selected performances only.
**Joining the scheme close to your theatre visit may mean that the membership card cannot be issued in time. In this event, membership card benefits such as 20% discount at the bar and The Grill cannot be claimed. The 20% discount at the bar and The Grill is not valid at the Barbican.