A torn family. A hostile state. One heroic brother. One misguided son. One conflicted sister, and the second is on the run.
A blistering retelling of the epic story from the writer of Barber Shop Chronicles, Inua Ellams.
Guidance for Parents and Teachers
This new contemporary adaptation is most suitable for those aged 12+. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of the show for their child, and more information about the production will be available as the season approaches. In any event, children under the age of 4 will not be admitted to the venue.
- Shanaé Chisholm – Casting Assistant
- Inua Ellams – Writer
- Barbara Houseman – Voice & Text and Season Associate Director
- Carrie-Anne Ingrouille – Choreographer
- Polly Jerrold – Casting Director
- Jack Knowles – Lighting Designer
- Emma Laxton – Sound Designer
- Ingrid Mackinnon – Season Associate: Intimacy Support
- Khadija Raza – Costume Designer
- Leslie Travers – Set Designer
- Jo Tyabji – Co-Director
- Max Webster – Director