Priority booking is now open.
Public booking opens at 11am, Friday 11 October 2019.
Based on Dodie Smith's iconic story set in the heart of Regent’s Park, this new musical is written by Zinnie Harris and Douglas Hodge. Timothy Sheader directs with puppetry created and directed by Toby Olié (Running Wild).
Guidelines for Parents and Teachers
This new musical is suitable for family audiences. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of the show for their child, and more information about the production will be available as the season approaches. In any event, children under the age of 4 will not be admitted to the venue.
- Book – Zinnie Harris
- Music & Lyrics – Douglas Hodge
- Director – Timothy Sheader
- Set & Costume Designer – Katrina Lindsay
- Choreographer – Liam Steel
- Puppet Designer/Director – Toby Olié
- Musical Supervisor & Orchestrator – Sarah Travis
- Lighting Designer – Howard Hudson
- Musical Director – Tarek Merchant
- Casting Director – Jill Green
- Casting Director (children) – Verity Naughton
- Casting to be announced