By William Shakespeare
In this merry-go-round of mistaken identity, two sets of estranged twins find themselves unwittingly wandering through the streets of the same town, where the men are jealous, the women are furious and there’s a priceless gold chain that everyone wants.
As broken relationships are slowly pieced back together, order is restored and the final reunion is a heart-warming celebration of love and family.
Read reviewsShow all reviews
The Daily Mail
"An uplifting, watchable, strongly musical Comedy of Errors...an evening of alfresco merriment." Read full review
"A joyful rendering of Shakespeare's most farcical play."
The Mail On Sunday
"Hilarious...enchanting...a glittering success."
"Bard's Farce Goes With a Real Swing." Read full review
The Daily Telegraph
"Designed to entertain and delight."
"Philip Franks' production successfully hoists your spirits"
- Solinus, Duke of Ephesus – Alister Cameron
- The Courtesan, a singer – Anna-Jane Casey
- Dromio of Ephesus – Josh Cohen
- 2nd Merchant – Tim Freeman
- A soldier – Richie Hart
- Adriana – Jo Herbert
- Dromio of Syracuse – Joseph Kloska
- Antipholus of Ephesus – Daniel Llewelyn-Williams
- An officer – Christopher Logan
- Egeon, a merchant of Syracuse – Christopher Ravenscroft
- Luciana, Adriana's sister – Sophie Roberts
- Emilia, an Abbess – Veronica Roberts
- Balthasar, a priest – David Shaw-Parker
- 1st Merchant – Tom Silburn
- Angelo, a goldsmith – Richard Warrick
- Antipholus of Syracuse – Daniel Weyman
- Luce, a maid – Faye Winter