It is with great regret that we have decided that we are unable to go ahead with our plans to present 101 Dalmatians
as part of our 2021 season. Indications appear to be such that restrictions will almost certainly still be in place when rehearsals were due to begin in March and that any easing of social distancing during our performance period is likely to be measured. In this context, it has become clear that, both practically and financially, it will be impossible for us to produce this ambitious brand new musical with complex puppetry and large ensemble cast.
Although we will be providing ticketholders with a full refund, we are exploring all options with our co-producers, writers, and creative team and very much hope to be able to announce new plans for the production in due course.
For those who have purchased tickets and associated catering packages for 101 Dalmatians, we thank you for your patience as we process your refunds. You do not need to do anything.
As Romeo and Juliet and Carousel are not scheduled to perform until later in the summer, we still expect these productions to go ahead as planned. However, the loss of an entire production when we can only perform in the summer months is a significant setback for our theatre; should you wish to make a one-off donation to support us and our work, you can do so here and it will be much appreciated.
- Book – Zinnie Harris
- Music & Lyrics – Douglas Hodge
- Director – Timothy Sheader
- Set & Costume Designer – Katrina Lindsay
- Choreographer – Liam Steel
- Puppet Designer/Director – Toby Olié
- Musical Supervisor & Orchestrator – Sarah Travis
- Lighting Designer – Howard Hudson
- Sound Designer – Nick Lidster for Autograph
- Musical Director – Tarek Merchant
- Casting Director – Jill Green
- Casting Director (children) – Verity Naughton
- Casting to be announced