By Open Air Theatre
As we reach tonight’s press night of Peter Pan, 2015 cast members David Birrell and Hiran Abeysekera (Peter Pan), Janie Dee (The Seagull), and Alex Gaumond and Laura Pitt-Pulford (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) celebrate the official opening of our 2015 season.
Now playing through until 14 September, here are some things you shouldn’t miss:
- Peter Pan also plays two performances on Sundays, so plenty of opportunity to see him fly!
- A traditional afternoon tea can be pre-booked for weekend matinees of Peter Pan
- With its premiere on 19 June, ours is a brand new version of The Seagull, commissioned to mark its 120th anniversary
- Covered Dining is now one of our most popular pre-theatre dining options, with reservations totalling 1,200 (so far)
- Bless our beautiful hides, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is our fastest selling musical of all time
- Audiences can’t wait for the taste of summer, with over 1,100 Regent’s Park Burgers already purchased
- Lord of the Flies opens on 3 September, but hurry – it’s already 50% sold out
- If you want to see more than one production, take a look at our Subscription Packages…you may be able to save some money
We look forward to welcoming you this summer.
Add a comment
Please note that all comments are moderated. Your email address will not be displayed and will never be shared with anyone.